Working from your digital files, we create your eBook in a variety of formats including the industry standard EPUB and popular Kindle (MOBI) format. When requesting a quote, we need the number of pages and words in your book, along with a few other pieces of information in order to give you a conversion price. With BelieversBookServices, you own the converted files and can sell them wherever you wish (including your website).
What sets our service apart?
- We give you options—upload your book in either Word or PDF.
- We have real people doing the work for you—there’s no need to pre-format files.
- We format for virtually every eBook reader, including the Kindle, Nook, and iPad.
- Our technology gives you the opportunity to control your content and the layout of your eBook.
- Because we format by hand, your book doesn’t get mangled in an automated process, like it would with so many other ePublishers.
We will convert your finished manuscript into ePub (Nook, iBooks, Kobo, and others) and MobiPocket (Kindle native). Suitable for fiction and non-fiction books that are primarily text with some photos & illustrations. Provide us the details of the book you need to have converted. We’ll issue you an invoice for the cost and get started!
eBook Document Setup
- We include 10 footnotes in the package pricing. We charge $1 for each additional note.
- We include Word documents in the package pricing; if you need to submit a PDF document, we charge $30 for conversion.
- We include 75,000 words in the package pricing. We charge $0.0018 for each additional word above this word count.
- We include 10 images in the package pricing. We charge $3 for each additional image.
- Basic Book Editing includes one round of copy editing @ $0.020/word.
- Comprehensive Editing includes one round of developmental editing, followed by one round of copy editing @ $0.035/word.
For more details about our editing process, click here.
If you have questions, or to order, simply contact us.